4/29/10

Farmville OR KILLville

Farmville..... What else do i have to say. Farville is a random facebook App where all you do is plant stuff, come back a little later Harvest it, plant again, and repeat.

My step mom is obsessed with this, and i cant even stand it. Ive played it once and everything i planted died.... and I've seemed to make a conection too, it apears that ALL the people that play KILLville are also obsessed bith Twighlight, I HATE IT!!!!!

Do you guys agree with me, if so say it in a reply, and even tell me some other Stupid trends going on.

2 comments:

  1. Well I do agree that the plants die and you have to harvest it all the time. Then when I play it I get bored of it and stay off facebook for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Facebook is lame in general. I would rather go out and have a life then to be on that crap all the time... it's boring anyway I'm not even on Myspace either so... yeah

    ReplyDelete